Miracles of Jesus
1. How was the woman with the issue of blood healed by Jesus?
2. What woman got up and started doing household chores after Jesus healed her of a fever?
3. What unproductive tree did Jesus wither by cursing it?
4. Where did Jesus work his first miracle?
5. Who appeared with Jesus at his miraculous Transfiguration?
6. Which apostle did Jesus enable to walk (briefly) on water?
7. What disciples did Jesus call after blessing them with an enormous catch of fish?
8. Who did Jesus send to catch a fish that had a coin in its mouth?
9. When Jesus healed the blind man of Bethsaida, what did the man say people looked like?
10 What widow had her dead son brought to life by Jesus?
11. Where was Jesus when he healed the son of an official from Capernaum? 12. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed by sending him to the pool of Siloam?
13. Why did the people complain when Jesus healed a woman who had been stooped for eighteen years?
14. Where was Jesus when he miraculously escaped from a crowd that was going to push him off a cliff?
15. What was the other affliction of the deaf man Jesus healed in the Decapolis?
16. How many loaves of bread were used to feed the five thousand?
17. How was Joseph told about Jesus’ miraculous conception?
18. Who announced Jesus’ conception to Mary?
19. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed after his famous Sermon on the Mount?
20. What little girl did Jesus raise from the dead after telling people she was only asleep?
21. What did Jesus say to calm the storm on the lake?
22. When Jesus healed a man of dumbness, what did the Pharisees accuse him of?
23. When Jesus healed a paralyzed man, what did the man pick up and carry home?
24. When Jesus healed ten lepers, how many came back to thank him?
25. How many loaves did Jesus use to feed the four thousand?
26. What woman had her daughter healed, even after Jesus told her that he had been sent to the Jews, not to foreigners?
27. Which Gospel records the miraculous catch of fish after Jesus’ resurrection?
28. Which apostle cut off a man’s ear at Jesus’ arrest and then watched Jesus heal the ear?
29. In what town did Jesus heal a demon-possessed man in the synagogue?
30. What man of Bethany did Jesus bring back to life?
31. Which Gospel records the ability of the resurrected Jesus to walk through locked doors?
32. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed on the Sabbath at the home of a Pharisee?
33. What Roman of Capernaum asked that Jesus heal his servant?
34. When Jesus was healing people, what prophet did he claim to be fulfilling?
35. Where did Jesus send the demons he drove out of the Gadarene demoniacs?
36 . According to Matthew’s Gospel, what Sabbath healing caused the Pharisees to plot to kill Jesus?
37. What did Jesus tell the two blind men not to do after he healed them?
38. What future disciple did Jesus see, through miraculous means, sitting under a fig tree?
39. When Jesus healed a man who was both blind and dumb, what demon did the Pharisees accuse him of consorting with?
40. When the disciples saw Jesus walking on the water, what did they think he was?
41. What was the affliction of the young boy who was throwing himself into the fire?
42. How did Jesus heal the two blind men who asked for his help?
43. Where was Jesus doing his healing work when he caused the chief priests and the scribes to be angry?
Miracles of Jesus (Answers)
1. She touched the hem of his garment (Matthew 9:20-22)
2. Peter’s mother-in-law (Matthew 8:14-1 5)
3. A fig tree (Matthew 21:17-20)
4. Cana (John 2:1-11)
5. Elijah and Moses (Matthew 17:1-9)
6. Peter (Matthew 14:28-3 1)
7. Peter, James, and John (Luke 5:4-1 1)
8. Peter (Matthew 17:24-27)
9. Like trees walking (Mark 8:22-26)
10. The widow of Nain (Luke 7:11-15)
11. Cana (John 4:46-54)
12. Blindness (John 9:1-7)
13. He healed her on the Sabbath (Luke 13:1 1-13)
14. His hometown. Nazareth (Luke 4:29-30)
15. Almost mute (Mark 7:31-35)
16. Five (Matthew 14:15-2 1)
17. In a dream (Matthew 1:18-2 1)
18. The angel Gabriel (Luke 1:26-38)
19. Leprosy (Matthew 8:1-4)
20. Jairus’s daughter (Matthew 9:23-25)
21. “Peace, be still!” (Matthew 8:23-27)
22. Having demonic power (Matthew 9:34)
23. His bed (Matthew 9:1-8)
24. One (Luke 17:11-19)
25. Seven (Matthew 15:32-39)
26. The Canaanite woman (Matthew 15:22-28)
27. John (21:3-1 1)
28. Peter (Luke 22:49-5 1)
29. Capernaum (Luke 4:31-37)
30. Lazarus (John 11)
31. John (20:19-21)
32. Dropsy (Luke 14:1-4)
33. The centurion (Matthew 8:5-13)
34. Isaiah (Matthew 8:17)
35. Into a herd of pigs (Matthew 8:28-34)
36. The healing of the man with the withered hand (Matthew 12:10-14)
37. Not to tell anyone else (Matthew 9:27-31)
38. Nathanael (John 1:48)
39. Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24)
40. A ghost (Mark 6:45-50)
41. He was demon-possessed (Matthew 17:14-18)
42. He touched their eyes (Matthew 20:30-34)
43. In the temple (Matthew 2 1:14-16)
Church of the Science of God
La Jolla, California 92038-3131
© Church of the Science of GOD, 1993