1. What judge of Israel was a prostitute’s son?
2. What two New Testament epistles speak of the
righteousness of the prostitute Rahab?
3. What king served as judge when two prostitutes fought
over a child?
4. Who had a vision of a prostitute with a city’s name
engraved on her head?
5. What character in a parable wasted his money on
6. According to Jesus, what prophet had prostitutes and tax
collectors as followers?
7. What prophet did the Lord tell about two prostitutes
named Oholah and Oholibah?
8. Where did the prostitute Rahab live?
9. Who ordered his daughter-in-law Tarnar burned because
she had acted like a prostitute?
10. Who married a faithless woman named Corner?
11. Who went on a killing spree when their sister Dinah was
treated like a prostitute?
12. Who tricked the people of Gaza by leaving a prostitute’s
house earlier than they expected?
13. What epistle warns Christians against patronizing
14. What prophet warned the priest Amaziah that his wife
would become a prostitute?
15. According to tradition, what follower of Jesus had been a
prostitute, though the Bible does not refer to her as one?