The Washington Post’s Style Invitational challenged readers to come up with
ideas for a new medication and its possible use. Published entries included:
Prestidigitalis: a cure-all. Works like magic!
Sexcedrin: what to give someone who says, “Not tonight, dear, I
have a headache.”
- Ropadopamine: retards brain damage from blows to the head.
- Histalavista: say bye-bye to those allergies.
- Milk of Amnesia: infant formula to help forget birth trauma.
- Non-interferon: black-market drug often slipped to unsuspecting
- Testosteroni: a hormonal supplement eaten as pasta.
- Aesthetominophen: you don’t feel any better, but you look fabulous!
Return to the words of wisdom, the health index..
Return to the words of wisdom index..
Return to the main menu..
Church of the Science of God
La Jolla, California 92038-3131
© Church of the Science of GOD, 1993
Web Designed by WebDiva